Kick off

Pristine territory, the first post on my new and improved Blogger blog. After the disaster that happened on WorodPress, it took me awhile to get this baby up and running. Life, work ... you know the drill.

Anyway, I wanted to make myself write, so at least I can do this every day.

Been hard at work getting Lucid finished. After taking a year off from it, it took me a couple of weeks to figure out where I was going with the story. Usually I keep better notes on stuff like that, but I've changed computers three times in the last year, lost hard drives to crashes, and have stuff scattered between two external drives, a Passport, and my Dropbox (I refuse to go through that again, so multiple backups all around). I'll probably find those notes after I finish the book.

Anyway, I plan to be around here more often now, so hopefully I can catch back up with my old readers.

Comments

Popular Posts