Release Day, Tornadoes, and Hellhounds

I've been plugging along on Lucid, hitting 65,000 words this morning with my hero trapped in an endless corridor with two slathering hellhounds on his heels and his demonic power neutralized. Oh my!

I've been ticking off the days the past month for the March 6 release date of the next Cal Leandros novel (pre-ordered for Kindle like a good fan on Amazon), and then I learn this morning that Cal's creator, Rob Thurman, nearly lost her house in last week's tornadoes. Her entire town in Indiana was wiped out. Doubletake, the seventh book in the series, comes out tomorrow. If any of you read the Cal Leandros series (and if you don't, why not?), make this a spectacular release date for her and go buy or download the book. You know how important that first week is for writers. Rob's not only a phenomenal writer, she's a hell of a human being.

Comments

Popular Posts