Novel Idea for 2013 NaNoWriMo

I've decided, for NaNoWriMo this year, to do something a little different (and a lot more fun). While I have a basic concept of the novel I'm going to write, I have no outline, direction, or endgame in mind. It's going to be completely organic, evolving as the mood or muse strikes me day-by-day.

I am also going to be posting each day's writing on my writing blog, Random Sh!t Nobody Cares About, along with the current word count. I encourage comments and suggestions, and if I use any of them in the book, I'll credit duly, so feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ideas, etc..

When the book is complete, I intend to release it as an ebook for FREE here or for 99c on Amazon and Smashwords.

More information on all that here: My 2013 NaNoWriMo Novel

And I already have my cover done:

Comments

Popular Posts