Red Awakening Release Day

Happy Halloween, fellow darklings. Today I celebrate with the release of the second book in The Erebus Files, RED AWAKENING. You can hop over to my writing-only blog, Random Shit Nobody Cares About to read an excerpt.

Purchase links are as follows:

Amazon Kindle

Barnes & Noble Nook

Smashwords (including Apple, Diesel, and other fine ebook outlets)

Amazon Paperback

Help out an indie writer and make this a big launch by picking up a copy for $1.99 (digital only) today.

And to celebrate further, I am giving away three FREE (EPUB or MOBI format only) copies to the first three people who request it here. Just comment with your name and format desired.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. go go go - and no this does not constitute one of the 3 free books. I already bought my paperback!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts