Trial in Print


 

It's been too long, but I'm finally back. I just completed the print version of Trial and it will be live on Amazon Sept 1 (it's there now but the book won't be available till Sept 1). The Sacrifice series is written under the name Aesyn Cravery so it won't be confused with its previous incarnation as The Erebus Files.

I'm currently working on book 2, Reveal, and am about 2/3 of the way through. Originally I had plotted out nine books in this series, and had outlines, overviews, and several chapters for all nine but lost all of that when my hard drive crashed. Now I'm trying to recreate that from memory, and well, memory being what it is these days, that's not an easy thing. I do have some low tech handwritten notes, but deciphering my own handwriting is not as much fun as you'd think, especially since there's no rhyme or reason to the order of entries, just whatever randomly popped into my head at the moment. It's a story I really want to tell, though, so persevere I will.

Comments

Popular Posts