Just Released! Skinned: A Descent Into Obsession

 


This is a novella I wrote several years ago and debated publishing due to the taboo nature of some of its content. However, given what I've recently seen available in the dark romance market, I think its reached its time.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BOREDOM MEETS OBSESSION?

I thought I was happy. Good job. Nice house. Loving son.

Then Sloan walked into my life. Tall, dark and wickedly handsome. Trouble with a capital T. A man who likes to push buttons.

He’s pushing all of mine, awakening desires I didn’t know I possessed.

Now I’m spiraling down a rabbit hole of depravity I can’t escape. And the worst part is, I don’t want to. I like being his pet. His plaything.

Am I sick or just obsessed?

Trigger Warnings: BDSM, MF and FF sex, polyamorous sex, discussion of taboo subjects to include stepbrother and underage sex, humiliation and shaming, MMC sharing FMC, psychological manipulation

Skinned is available on Amazon for kindle. Read for free on Kindle Unlimited.

Comments

Popular Posts